Grilled Lemon Chicken Salad
Struggling with the perfect recipe for Chicken Breast Fillets?
Prep: 10 mins
Cook: 30 mins
Nutrition per serving:
Nutrition per serving: 242 kcal; 8g Fats; 2g Carbs; 38g
- 2 lemons
- 1 ½ tbsp. oreganum
- 1 ½ tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tsp. minced garlic
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts (around 150g each)
- 220g asparagus
- 8 onions, trimmed
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1 ½ tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 120g rocket
- Heat oven to 200°C.
- Grate lemon rinds to equal 2 teaspoons, then halve the lemons and set aside. Combine lemon peel, oregano, oil, and garlic in a large bowl. Add chicken, season with salt and pepper and toss to cover.
- Place the chicken and halved lemons on a baking tray inside the heated oven and bake for 20-25 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through and browned. Wait until slightly cooled then chop the chicken.
- Heat the oil in a small pan over medium heat and cook the asparagus and onions for 3 to 4 minutes or until tender, turning occasionally. Cut asparagus and green onions into large pieces.
- Divide the rocket over plates and top with asparagus and green onions. Drizzle with white wine vinegar and season with salt and pepper. Serve with chicken and lemon halves.